06 May 2011

Shaving and maybe a little TMI.

You would think that I work for Head & Shoulders for what I'm about to say, but I don't. I'm not endorsed by them.

OH MY GOSH. Washing your face with Head & Shoulders is like magic.  I now only shave my legs with Head & Shoulders' shampoo.  I think it's the zinc that makes it so smooth, but I've never in my life felt better than after I use Head & Shoulders.  I hate shaving cream because it really clogs the razor.  I've used shampoo and conditioner in the past, but never a specific brand.  with the H & S, I felt like I had the closest shave ever.


About a month ago someone suggested it to me and gave me the "Sensitive Care" Head & Shoulders type of shampoo.  I tried it on my face, and since then I use it like 3-5 times a week in place of my regular AM or PM face wash.

Try it. Seriously. It may or may not change your life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment