14 May 2011

My NEW (second) blog!

I created a second blog.  This blog is for day-to-day happenings, stress, weight loss, happiness, etc.  The new one, is to specifically follow my new love (ideal) of plant-based dieting. 

The link is here: Making Monumental Success Personal. The reason it's called that is because of 'The China Study,' a book by the Drs. Campell and actually study done in China. At the recommendation on twitter by the lovely Bob Harper, I saw the documentary 'Forks over Knives' today.  I needed to get away from my mind, and my goodness now I can't wait to get away from my current lifestyle! 

The other blog will probably only be a couple of posts per week, and will contain mainly food and plant-based food information (i.e. recipes that I like, hate, try, etc).  I'm trying to come up with a structure and I think that I might do 1 recipe per week, and give myself a time limit until I'm eating like 90% plant-based foods or something.  I'm toying with the structure, trying to see how I can incorporate it into my current Weight Watchers plan, etc.  I'm so excited though!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment