06 May 2011

Harry Potter, StumbleUpon and routines

I lead a very exciting life.  As I'm not working (not by my own volition), my days consist of applying for jobs, scouring the internet for more jobs to apply to, taking my dog to the park, taking my dog out to go to the bathroom, feeding my dog, reading, watching TV, thinking about going to the gym, occasionally go grocery shopping or going to the gym, cutting coupons, etc...

Sometimes my routine changes..  I'll occasionally lose myself on twitter or on StumbleUpon. About 15 minutes ago, I found a video about a seal totally falling in love with a woman on a beach. If you haven't seen it, take a few minutes and watch it.  If you need to smile today, you will. I had an ear-to-ear grin on my face.

I never read the Harry Potter books.  But about ten days ago I was told that I should, so I'm borrowing all of the books.  Slightly embarrassed to admit that I'm already on book 6.  I'm going to end the most pointless blog ever and go read it now.  Good night!

p.s. If you read this, check in! Comment! Have a blog? Leave the web address and I'll check it out and follow your blog in return! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey follow Harry Potty fan! I didn't want to read them and I too got hooked quickly! I just came across your blog. :) A bit of advice I just got from an athletic trainer....your body will fight the weightloss because it's used to the fat. I lost 45 and gained 65 back. She said keep in mind slow and steady wins the race. Even a half pound a week is better than too much. :) Can't wait to keep reading. If you ever feel like reading you should check out mine.

    ReplyDelete