14 May 2011

Bitter effing Betty.

Okay, so I like to think of myself as a generally positive person. I'm kind, considerate, I'm taking control of my life and diet, blah blah blah. But I have a long fuse with a short warning. This means that I can be treated like crap for a really long time before I just snap. My roommate has a crazy schedule. She works nights and days, has a crazy sleep schedule, etc.

When I make a commitment, I stick to it. When my roommate makes a commitment that has to do with work, or people outside the apartment, she sticks to it. When it comes to us, she could give a sh*t. Interactive alarm clock wake-ups, this being me baby-sitting her bedside until she wakes up and an hour later actually GETS up, is only fun like once in a while. I have mentioned this, asked her to set her own alarms, etc. Basically, I mother her, I cook, I do the dishes. The dog that I talk about is hers, but I take care of him because she doesn't. She instead sleeps for 10 hours a night while I'm exercising her dog for 2 hours a day. This has been a building issue.

Today we had a commmitment. Someone (a person in my life, not hers) paid $50 for us to do a charity walk. She stayed up all night, going to bed only 30 minutes before we had to get dressed, and then bailed on me, ignoring me as I'm trying to wake her up. So after 45 minutes I screamed "enjoy your sleep you f**king princess!!!" and left. I had to explain the problem and the people we were with weren't pleased, especially as I had to pay them back.

So, on top of this I weigh in at 263 this AM. Are you f-ing kidding me!?!?!?!? That's 3.2 pounds heavier than my elated day 2 mornings ago. I was finally out of the blasted 260s and that happened. I have been working out at 400-1200 calories per workout, 5 days in a row. I know that it could be h2O retention or muscle gain, but I'm so frustrated with my week as a whole that this just made me so angry. Dumb!!!!

Anyway, there is my rant. I'm so mad. But, I left the house and am going to see "Forks over Knives" I think it's called, as suggested by the lovely Bob Harper. Additionally, I typed this on my phone, I take no credit for spelling and grammar errors!!! I hope all of your Saturday's go much better than mine is so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment